Remaining in Association with Jehovah's W...

by Marvin Shilmer 30 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

Most on this board do not truly realize that practically ANY unethical behavior that they now engage in was pre-programmed by the society. I could draw on many sociological models to illustrate this point, but the reality is, many are not free at all to realize their potential.

Perry says

and i agree i have spoken to too many former jw who left and did not take the time to find out what they were a part of and they felt it was CATCH UP TIME ON behavior that would actually hurt them in the long run

the moment that they took the time to see and understand the role that wt played in thier lives and every single decision they made was in the context of does jah want me to do this- let me see what the society says---- thier lives improved a 1000 times over

i thought this REPOST WAS GOOD AT THIS TIME

##################This is a comment that a Former JW made in ref to the number of Lives that have been Abused by WT. The point was made that there are millions of folks whose lives have been abused by WT over the years.

***There are millions of documented abuses by the WT***

If you documented every life that has been twisted by this cult, then he is right. Count the number of children convinced to become social outcasts over lies, count the number of young boys abused in prisons when alternative service was not allowed as it is now, count the number of loving children, parents, brothers, sisters and other friends and relatives shunned over not sin but disagreement on doctrine,

count the number of marriages broken up,count the suicides, count those suffering from depression, count the number of people who didn't have children when they wanted to due to false predictions made by the Jehovah's Witnesses and who now can't due to age, count the number of people condemned to low wages and long hours,

count the number of people facing poverty in their old age from not preparing or having jobs with good benefits due to Jehovah's Witness lies about the world ending and not "arranging the furniture on the Titantic."

Yeah, I think he has his numbers and if anything is being conservative with his figures. If you look at the waves of pain sent out even through the non-witness relatives and friends over such things as not celebrating birthdays or being close to any who aren't in the "Truth(/lie)" then it might well swell above millions as each witness has borne many, many pains and inflicted many, many pains in his or her lifetime.

You are the Idiot if you deny the record of this group as they are on paper, everything from the "poison puss" of vaccinations and aluminum to the masthead of the Awake for all those years printing the lie they had to change.

I Pity the Fool that follows this Religion

Tantalus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit