The Irony....(brother) Prince

by Simon Morley 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The magazines even implied that listening to classical composers could be questionable.

They found the ones with sleazy lifestyles, or crazy(Beethoven), Sibelius (died of syphilis) obsessed with death (Mahler) or modernist where you need to just let yourself "go" (a very unchristian thing to do).

How can I BEAR to even think that listening to Kingdumb Maladies V 5.4.6 will make me feel fulfilled??

HB

• ziddina
    ziddina

The Jehovah's Witness Formerly Known As Prince must be dishing out one hell of a golden handshake to the boys at Bethel, for the Governing Body to not have disfellowshipped his ar$$ by now....

Remember how much trouble Michael Jackson got into, just for doing a "demonizzed" music video? That was nothing more than a spoof and nostalgic nod to old-tyme movie monsters???

I guess Prince slathered on more greenbacks than Michael Jackson did... Or it is yet another sign of how cash-desperate the Watchtower Corporation has become - "We won't disfellowship you, if you'll JUST see your way clear to donate $$$XXX..."

Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit