Texas Judge Who Was Taped Beating Daughter Is Suspended

by Justitia Themis 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Giordano
    Giordano

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056582/Judge-William-Adams-beats-disabled-daughter-Hillary-16-YouTube-video.html#ixzz1eYF0aysd

Hillary Adams suffers from ataxic cerebral palsy which causes difficulty with balance, hand and feet movements and speech.

In the footage, Judge Adams can be seen delivering around ten powerful strikes across his daughter's legs and backside. His wife then grabs the belt from him to take over, at which point he walks out only to return moments later with another belt so he can continue beating her.

Unrepentant: Judge Adams defended his actions by saying he was just disciplining his daughter

Unrepentant: Judge Adams defended his actions by saying he was just disciplining his daughter

On the seven-minute long clip, as his daughter begs him to stop he can be heard snarling: 'Bend over the f***ing bed.

'Lay down or I'll spank you in the f***ing face.'

In total the girl receives 20 hard lashes from her father and one from her mother.

The mother screams: 'You turn over like a 16-year-old and take it like a grown woman.'

As the child lies crying on her bed, her father shouts: 'Do you want to put some more computer games on? Are you happy disobeying your parents?

'You don't deserve to be in this f***ing house. What happened to you Hillary?'

'If I hear so much as you raising your f***ing voice to me or your mother with the wrong tone or do one little thing or you look at me f***ing wrong, I'm going to wear your f***ing a** out with this belt.'

The shocking footage appeared to have been filmed on a webcam set up in the bedroom and dates from 2004 but only became public on October 27.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056582/Judge-William-Adams-beats-disabled-daughter-Hillary-16-YouTube-video.html#ixzz1eYFhFs00

• Giordano
    Giordano

Hillary Adams suffers from ataxic cerebral palsy which causes difficulty with balance, hand and feet movements and speech. Just wanted to make sure NRFG got that point. George are you an elder?

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Her motivations do not matter. His conduct was beyond atrocious. There can be no excuse. Rape victims who wear provocative clothes are still raped equally as a nun. This man lacks judicial temperament. If I recall correctly, his judicial record was all right. I may be wrong but I suspect that if he deepy atoned and signed up for violence management, worked with abused children. etc., the Supreme Court may have forgiven the incident b/c it was not recent. The understory that was not reported was prob. crucial.

Also, after all the publicity, how can he run an effective trials? I wonder if he showed a concrete plan of action, if he would not be reinstated in the future.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit