My guitar was in that wheel barrel.

by Quarterback 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Yep, that's the picture, alright, Blacksheep.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

The pic is missing the GB flogging them

• designs
    designs

Funny Bethel does not let the Bethelites run in the NYC Marathon.....

• clarity
    clarity

So what are all those sporting facilities for, at the NEW watchtower retirement club.

Olympic size pool, tennis courts, golf courses ... oh wait a minute that's just for them .....

• paladin
    paladin

I heard some sisters comments about the nude runners picture about what they had on for clothes. I thought maybe loin cloths or what. LOL

• Open mind
    Open mind

designs: "Funny Bethel does not let the Bethelites run in the NYC Marathon..... "

Since when? I know of at least 4 ex-Bethelites who ran while there. The last couple I knew who ran did so around 2000-2001.

om

• TheOutSpoken1
    TheOutSpoken1

I thought the guitar in the wheel barrel was hilarious first because the son of a brother at the hall plays drums for his high school and the oldest sister couldnt wait to comment and point out that extracurricular activities "like playing the drums" was extra weight....I bet his son wanted to run out of the room. Secondly, since the JW's are forced to stay away from the internet, and NOT watch television.....some learn how to play instruments to stay somewhat sane.....if instruments are the devil what shall happen next? DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN! LOL

TheOutSpoken1

• N.drew
    N.drew

I heard learning how to read and play music can help a person with math. And it is good relaxation therapy. I never heard of music being burdensome.

• Poztate
    Poztate

I call FAKE on that picture. A real witness running a marathon would be dressed up in a suit and tie and there would be a WTâ„¢ sticking out of his back pocket.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

FYI: It's wheelbarrow, not barrel!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit