So... I got the 607 defense articles sent to me...

by i_drank_the_wine 21 Replies latest jw friends

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Its worthy to point out too that 1914 was also recognized as a pivotal year by virtue of it

supporting Russell's Pyramidlogy theology.

The final destruction of ancient Jerusalem including the temple did occur in 586 BCE.

The start of the captivity to Babylon started in around 605 BCE.

This can be confidently calculated by using the Bible and archaeological evidence.

The WTS will never acknowledge this for in doing so would destroy their publicly

expressed self image as " The Truth "

The WTS. has control over 7 million people and over a billion dollars $$$ in assets worldwide ,

you can understand why lies and mis-information to create " The Truth " has to and will be

continued by the top executive leaders of whom ever is in power .

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The history of the scatter brain theology by the leaders of the WTS/JWs can be documented by using their own published works.

It is therefore not surprising that they would come up with such loosely unsubstantiated calculated dates.

Here's a list - http://www.bibletopics.com/biblestudy/88.htm

The WTS. leaders were never well educated bible theolgions, but they were book and literature publishers trying to proliferate

their literature to the best of their ability. Thats another reason why the organization is still in existence today.

Ignorance propagated on fear goes a long way, the WTS organization knows this well and has used fear as a means of sustainability

for a long time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit