Congregation Coordinator Disfellowshipped

by headisspinning 14 Replies latest jw friends

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

My sister just told me that the Congregation Coordinator from my last hall was recently disfellowshipped. His wife passed away within the past year.

All I know is that the first announcement was that he was no longer an elder.

And then a while later that he had been disfellowshipped.

He was quite prominent in the city where I live and he has been specifically named on this website at least once - if not twice. Specifically, there was at least one post by 'DogPatch' where his name was mentioned.

Just thought I would share.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Hi Headspinning..sorry if he was a friend. Our assigned hall's CC was Df'd for Child Molesting. Our previous one for cheating on his wife with one of the young "Church Ladies". He replaced the one Df'd for visiting Hookers and Wife beating.

Oh well.....

• Scully
    Scully

There should be a Local Needs Talk™ within the next few weeks at the Service Meeting™ that will provide some very broad hints at the kind of behaviour that was involved, without naming names, of course.

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

That Local Needs Talk will also touch on how to shun the DF'd.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

I have been out for a long time. What is a congregation coordinator?

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

cc replaced po

• AvocadoJake
    AvocadoJake

Was he a good man?

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Thankss found sheep. I remember he was called congregation servent . Why are they always changing it?

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

To Green Hornet: The WT$ is always changing the lingo to help determine if a person is still associating. I grew up with the slogan "Jehovah's chariot is always on the move. If you don't keep up you will be left behind."

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

that is the good thing with this site..... keep up with the chariot without being on it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit