What happened to Rolf Furuli?

by Vidqun 54 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

He's now a spokeperson for IKEA... He has done TV commercials for them as well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALsEguiH9Fg

• Focus
    Focus

Yes... IKEA.... another big corporation paying "Dr" Furuli for his services advertising their products...

Given IKEA's extremely unsavoury past:

http://huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/18/ikea-secrets-horse-meat_n_2411475.html

including Nazi links, isn't the parallel to the Watchtower Society (who also kowtowed to the Nazis) a little interesting.

Oh, of course "Dr" Furuli is an honorable man. A very honorable man.

And oh, so learned!

Having heard what happened to the other "learned" (lol) jW-apologist, Greg Stafford, when that Ancient Worthy argued with me, perhaps "Dr" Furuli wouldn't like to take up cudgels with me?

I had exposed that the duffer Stafford didn't even know the difference between a phrase and a clause in his native language of English - so what knowledge of the Koine was he likely to possess? All records preserved in my archives for regurgitation (in the best dog-vomit style that Greg, who slipped up while thumbs-upping his own postings, would well understand). He ran away thereafter.

--

Focus

("WHACKAMOLE" Class)

• elkatire1980
    elkatire1980
    Is true that Rolf Furuli was disfellowshipped??
  • Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Any updates on Mr. 607?

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    caleb: Any updates on Mr. 607?

The Name of God
    Documentary Film,
    DVD, 58 minutes in 2014
    (languages: German, English, French, Danish)
    . The only name of God, YHWH, appears in more than 6,000 times in the Hebrew Scriptures
    and there is no doubt what we "sanctify" this name, as taught by the "Our Father"
    Yet millions of Jews and Christians do not do not even know the divine name. Their prayers addressed to God, so often seems unclear what is meant Lord -. The "Lord" Jesus or "Lord" God
    is more important, the title "Lord" has a connotation disconcerting once you know that "Lord" is "Baal" means in the ancient languages ​​of Babylon
    This documentary examines whether the concealment of name God is really in harmony with the original Scriptures - and far more, is the correct pronunciation of YHWH can be found again.
    This documentary film is academically and scientifically supported by:
    Rolf Furuli, Norway

Gérard Gertoux, France Financing (LLRFF) and Laura Lorenz Family Foundation Additional;

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit