Ex-JW Women website!

by Chemical Emotions 30 Replies latest jw friends

• N.drew
    N.drew

I googled the address but it directed the search back here. There's circular reasoning and now there's circular searching.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I thought someone created a website where guys could find ex-JW women. This isn't that at all.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I really do think this is a good idea. Let's face it, to be a single woman in this organization is one step above wearing a Burqa. I saw sisters dismissed so many times and usually followed up with some sort of inconsiderent and old school "50's era" comment such as the time of the month.

• N.drew
    N.drew

The people shooting

or the peoples hooting.

It scares me.

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Iamallcool: But of course you can join!

OUTLAW: Aerobics class? BRILLIANT!

isojourn: Lol. And thanks!

Balaamsass

N.drew That's strange. I'll check that out. I guess it has to be put into the address bar.

Mad Sweeney Wow. I didn't know a site like that existed.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Mad Sweeney Wow. I didn't know a site like that existed.

It doesn't. That's what I thought THIS was going to be.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Dear Chemical Emotions, I put it in the wrong search box. When I put it in the right search box, it worked. The sight has no members. It was a surprise. You look male to me. I'm sorry. Nobody signed up? Yet. I might take yoga. Or dance. Rug braiding maybe.

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

wha happened: Thank you. I really appreciate that. This idea really came to me partly because of my own frustrations, similar to what you described, but also from what I've seen other women and young girls go through, and from what I've read on here.

Lol N. Drew. The People Shooting Hat. It's a refrence to The Catcher in the Rye.

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Mad Sweeney: Lol. Ok, NOW I get it.

N. Drew: "The sight has no members. It was a surprise. You look male to me. I'm sorry. Nobody signed up? Yet. I might take yoga. Or dance. Rug braiding maybe."

Yeah, I just made it yesterday. No members yet.

I LOOK MALE??!!!

Rug braiding. huh? Hmm.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

http://www.exjwwomen.webs.com/

Clickable link..

Snoozy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit