Black Sabbath reunite with Ozzy

by sizemik 12 Replies latest social entertainment

• only me
    only me

Since when is it okay to make fun of people with Parkins Syndrome ( related to Parkinsons) ??

Ozzy is on better meds now and can do almost everything, but it has been a long battle for him and if (when) he has a relapse, are you going to mock him for that?

Parkinsons is a genetic disease, happens to run in my family too, both parents had it, my brother and 3 of my children have it. It is definitely not funny.

I think Ozzy has faced his disability with great strength and good humor, there is nothing wrong with his thought process. I wish him all the best.

FYI- many people with the disease look "vacant" and stare, have trouble walking and talking.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

wasn't making fun at person with parkins syndrome, only at what plp think of his ability to regroup, I hope he does succed, not only for himself but also for his fans, and as you said " faced his disability with great strength and good humor"

Lighten up, when I had my cancer, if only those jw turds had had a sense of humor and not been so friggin morbid

• trueblue
    trueblue

We went to an Ozzy concert at the rose bowl in Dalls, Tx. Ozzy came on and said "I wanted to do something really really crazzy today, so I did something really really crazy today" as he pulled a wig off his head and said "I shaved my head"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit