Your most DISTURBING WATCHTOWER Bethel/Branch experience? (No full names please)

by Balaamsass 165 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ziddina
    ziddina

WICKed!!!

In a totally good way, of course...

• zengalileo
    zengalileo

I started a rumor just for fun once that my friend's brother was addicted to drugs, and that he was visiting him at Bethel to get off drugs. Then I took a picture of myself and his brother, who was 17 and more than game in participating in the joke, drinking Vodka and downing pills. I left the picture out at my work site, I was in construction at the time, to see if anyone would pick it up and freak out. Then I had my friend Chris call the crew posing as the factory overseer Dan Marsh@ll asking if I had been involved in anything bizarre recently. Some of the guys were suspicious that it was all a joke, so I had them call Dan Marsh2ll for real to "prove" that I was really in some hot water. so they called him and asked him if everything was alright with me. Of course he said he didn't know anything about it but that he'd check into it. Eventually Dan called back and said he couldn't find out anything but that I should call him and straighten it all out whatever it was. I called him and told him I was trying get Chris's brother off drugs, but that he was too far gone. he asked about a picture" and I said I didn't know anything about it. I kept the picture in my possession. Dan eventually figured out we were messing with him and he told us to knock it off whatever we were doing. It tuned into a soap opera at some point.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

LOL!!

• zengalileo
    zengalileo

We staged an argument over the OJ verdict when our scaffolding was set up outside the second floor of the factory. It was me and the white guys against one black brother. We had such a convincing argument that sisters from the mailing office complained about racial dissentions on our crew . Mike Krau$e pulled the paint crew and our plaster crew together and said that he didn't know exactly who was to blame but the sisters said it was most or all of us so he just gave us a lecture about being quieter and not having conversations on the subject of race.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Zen : Hahahahah You made my day! Thanks for sharing. Got any more?????

• zengalileo
    zengalileo

I had a girlfriend in California while I was at Bethel. We made out at the Arboretum in Arcadia when I was out on vacation. My girlfriend Denise, told her mom and dad for some stupid reason and we got drilled by her parents. My parents didn't care. then when I got back to Bethel the bastard, St3v3 Petty was his name believe it or not, had called Bethel to report that I had been inappropriate with his daughter. So I was called in and Dan Mar$hall and Scott Grin& called me into the bethel office and drilled me on exactly what we did. "How long did you kiss?" I don't know, 20 minutes? "Did you get on top of her?" yup. "Did you topuch her breasts?" Nope. "Grab her butt?' yes, a little. "what are your intentions?" Marriage. "will you leave Bethel?" Not sure yet....Very embarrasing. But I actually spilled it all and told the truth like an idiot. We broke up like a month later. i tried to get back together with her after i left Bethel but she wouldn't have it.

• zengalileo
    zengalileo

Working on Pro-Wrap was my naughtiest phase at Bethel. That's when I worked with Matty Ole#@^. he was known to be the dirtiest, but very very funny. He is also one of the ones I walked in on in the bathroom rubbing one out. But that was later. But we thought we could talk about anything we wanted since the machines were so loud. And as long as no sisters were assigned to work with us that day we got really nasty. Actually one commuter sister named Gina Jackm@^ was just as dirty as some of the guys. anyway, we were right on the tour route talking away and smiling and waving at the tours all day long while we were talking about sex, women's anatomy, boobs, whatever, then a tour went by doing sign language. A brother on the tour locked eyes with me as I was saying some nasty stuff, and his eyes got real wide. then he went over to the tour guide and did some sign language. The sister tour guide looked shocked and just hurried the tour past us really fast. later the guy was still looking back at us. I realized he was reading our lips. oops.

• zengalileo
    zengalileo

Getting hard at morning worship. Yeah, there were some mornings when every single breast in that dining room was just staring at me saying, "Don't I look scruptious?" Morning wood, which is a real phenomenon, pinned me to my seat a few times. i had to shove my hands in my pockets really really quick before we stood up for closing prayer. I'm positive that somebody noticed. I remember once I pretended to drop my cloth napkin right as we were supposed to stand up to cover myself. those thin slacks really didn't give you much coverage. I guess all that SALT PETER didn't do a thing for me.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "We broke up like a month later. i tried to get back together with her after i left Bethel but she wouldn't have it...."

Trust me, you dodged a bullet on this one...

• zengalileo
    zengalileo

A brother on the Farm jumped from one silo to the other. The silos are like 100 feet tall. very dangerous. but Frank Lew8s in the infirmary happened to be looking out the window at the time and nailed him. He was dismissed immediately. Cool stunt though.

another brother working in the Dairy dept was told that anything you put in front of the cow's mouth, the cow will lick. this started an 8 year habit / relationship with cows for that brother. Can't remember his name. But he was in the Farm / Dairy dept. for 8 years I remeber, when he was caught doing it to the face of a cow. actually, beastiality got several farm brothers dfd or dismissed over the years. so much so that they started only assigning married brothers to the dairy dept. I'm not sure if that tactic worked.

a brother fell asleep at the wheel doing a night watchman and drove through the wall of the slaughter house with a bunch of pigs in there. Not sure if any pigs were harmed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit