Mankkeli, a couple of simple questions for you

by Tempered 21 Replies latest jw friends

• sizemik
    sizemik
    The Bible does not say "Jehovah hates liars". . . . N.drew

The fact that they get thrown into the lake of fire in Rev 21;8 gives us a hint though.

My question is for Mankkeli and for him/her alone . . . Tempered

Sorry posta . . . there's a PM service for that . . . once you post here it's everybody's territory whether you like it or not. That's just the way it is.

Mankelli works at the WT$ Branch Office when he's not organising Apostafests . . . cause he thinks it's balanced. That should tell you everything you need to know.

• Tempered
    Tempered

Sorry posta . . . there's a PM service for that . . . once you post here it's everybody's territory whether you like it or not. That's just the way it is.

No shit. I asked the question in a public forum, so it would be answered in a public forum

I wasn't asking for an answer from you. Thanks anyway

• sizemik
    sizemik

But you got one anyway . . . that's the point.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

Tempered - I wouldnt reveal my age here, but I have being serving for 7 years as an elder, I was appointed as soon as I graduated from MTS.considering this background, I was appointed as a substitute for the circuit overseer and I served few congregations alongside the CO for 2 years but after seeing through needles, I left the country and relocated to northern europe.

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

According to another one of Mankkeli's threads....the face on his avatar is him. So....what 30 years old or thereabout? That is.....IF he wasn't lying about that as well. But I think he was because unless my eyes are failing me.....he appears to be sporting a bit of a goatee. Either that or he has dirt on his chin....I can't really tell. So....he is a goatee wearing substitute CO/Elder/MTS graduate.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    So....he is a goatee wearing substitute CO/Elder/MTS graduate.

Who works at the WBT$ Branch office and arranges ApostoFests..

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3518/3745049435_034089d0fc.jpg

.............................. ...OUTLAW

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

you have a choice mankelli - play out your exit in public or play it out in private. I think you have raised some valid issues - keep going. most of what you have said sounds kosher to me. okay you do come accross as jugemental but aren't we all ? Also please remember you do not have to answer any personal questions here. It is better to take a walk than to answer personal questions.

edit: outlaw, sounds like you are talking out your own backside careful it doesn't catch fire

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

soft+gentle- That choice is yours not mine.

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

so are you saying that you have decided not to make an exit. if that is the case - cool. I myself am mostly in some days.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Why do I think Mankelli is a group, not one? Aside from his weird back and forth comments, the picture. Who would chose a picture like that on forum without a dare?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit