Welcome all new comers! Beware the Empire!

by N.drew 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• N.drew
    N.drew

There is a subject matter on the bar at top left that will show the sequence of posts from the last post posted. Active Topics. I don't know why it took weeks of time for me to find it. It makes finding posts so much easier.

I posted on a new poster's post this and then thought I better not. So I'm starting a new thread inspired by the new poster from Texas. (To understand me better better watch the movie FINDING NEMO animation. I also have a deficit of short term memory.) I forget your name.

Evil Empire should become classic! I've been trying to tell people that they are not inert like religion is inertly quaggy. They are AN EMPIRE. So then they should be dealt with as though they are an EMPIRE, just like any other COUNTRY needs dealing with. When problems between country and country are left to fester, then what does it become? Right, war. War has guns and bombs. So let us convince world that they are actually in COMPETITION for worldly stuff, and not what they purport to be. I say why not? But stop calling them what they call themselves. Evil Empire will do!

• N.drew
  • truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Thanks, N.drew. Not to steal this thread, but could someone please tell me how to change my avatar? It's currently a purple triangle and I find that offensive.

• N.drew
    N.drew

If it's possible to believe, mine was ten times worse. Go to the home page and find the answer under technical assistance. I think it is there. I believe you must sign in to another web page. Oh, the tangled web we weave!

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

It's a Gravatar. You sign up for Gravatar under your email account and anybody that uses the service will use your new avatar automatically.

http://en.gravatar.com/

You may now return to your regularly scheduled thread.

• Knowsnothing
  • N.drew
    N.drew

I think world should give the Jehovah's Witnesses the same consideration, but in a modern perspective, that world gave the Roman Catholic Church consideration. I think the JWs are major players is association with "the spirit of the air" so they should not be shrugged off. And of course, they should not be destroyed by men.

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

Guy on the front row, second from the left, is a little short to be a Storm Trooper. He must be an apostate. LoL

• N.drew
    N.drew

Haha I was looking down thinking the costumes are not sexy.

• truth_b_known

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit