My story in more detail

by freshstart 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• Ding
    Ding

Welcome!

So sorry for all you've been through.

Sure not the "Jehovah's happy organization" the WT portrays!

Glad you are free of it.

• freshstart
    freshstart

Exwhyzee: You are very right. I don't trust my parents for a second. I have no doubt that they are still capable of abuse and if they ever tried to lay a hand on my baby boy I would go completely ape-shit on their asses!! My mother is still verbally abusive to me on the rare occasions that we speak to each other. I have purposely been trying to keep our communication to a minimum because of the way she treats me even now. I will always be there if they need some kind of assistance, but I'm not their punching bag anymore, that's for damn sure.

• Lozhasleft
  • Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hello and welcome Freshstart - so glad you've found your way out after that awful horror you suffered. Great that your son can look forward to a normal happy childhood. Well done.

Loz x

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Welcome freshstart, thanks for sharing, reading your experience made my heart sink, I am so happy you survived that and have broken away ... big gentle bear hug to you

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Welcome to the forum, we are happy you are here x

Your story nearly broke my heart. Im so glad you are out, and many congrats on becoming a mummy, what a wonderful life your baby will have with a kind, loving, and caring mum like you x

Since your father is still serving, and is in a position of responsibility, do you worry about him abusing others? Would you consider informing the police about the abuse you suffered for such a long time?

I wish you everything you wish for yourself, glad to know you x

Paula x

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Freshstart your an inspiration and a strong and brave woman! I envy you because you handled yourself so well!! You suffered and keep on believing in yourself! {tears} ...

I am moved by your story... and thank goodness for such a supportive husband! I came across many post here and many are suffering with the fact their mates stay steadfast as a Jehovah Witness and broke away or stayed distant from there mate.

We are here for you as well Freshstart!! I am so happy you came on here and shared your story!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit