OUTLAW !!

by tec 10 Replies latest jw friends

• tec
    tec

I'm having KFC for supper tonight. I can never have KFC without thinking of you :)

Peace,

Tammy

• AGuest
    AGuest

If you don't mind my asking: Regular, extra crispy, or grilled, dear tec (peace to you and your KFC eatin' household, my dear!)? I'm a grilled girl, m'self...

SA... on her own... tryin' to picture dear tec likkin' her fingers...

• tec
    tec

I am likkin' my fingers, even as we 'speak'. Food got here about five minutes ago, lol.

Regular, variety bucket (cuz the kids only like the popcorn chicken and fries), and pepsi. The potato salad went directly into the fridge ;), but the rest is spread out on the counter.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

...OUTLAW

• AGuest
    AGuest

Pepsi... mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Can't drink it (dia-of-the-betes, and don't "do" diet sodas 'cause they're worse)... but recall it was quite tasty.

Well, thanks for the "graphic", girl... and peace!

SA, trying not to "lik" her lips over dear tec's chikken... and Pepsi...

• tec
    tec

You're welcome :)

Sorry 'bout the pepsi though.

You know, that actually kinda looks like my KFC, Outlaw!

Peace,

Tammy

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Fried Chicken, or rather a lack of, is reason enough why the JW's version of Paradise, isn't Paradise. I've got a KFC breast in my frig right now, but its' been in there so long that it probably will look ashy enough to lotion even after spending a minute in the microwave.

• tec
    tec

Cold KFC is way better than nuked KFC, Miz!! Though I'm not sure I'd want to eat what you're describing, lol.

Peace,

Tammy

• tec
    tec

There are 114 views on this thread. This 'tickles' me, for some reason :)

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

I made 105 of them LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit