Cantleave, I need your help please

by freshstart 10 Replies latest jw friends

• freshstart
    freshstart

I was reading your story on freeminds.org, but for some reason it doesn't finish. It stops at the part where you say that you traveled a lot for work and missed quite a few meetings. There's nothing after that......

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    There's nothing after that......

He's been stuck on JWN ever since.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

He's out xmas shopping

• dozy
    dozy

This is only an issue when using Internet Explorer. If you access the freeminds website using a different browser (eg chrome ) you can see the missing paragraphs. Here they are below:

" I decided to speak to the local elders and the circuit overseer about my doubts. Using only the bible they showed me how wrong I had been. I realised just how wonderful the organisation really was & how blessed I was to be serving under the marvellous protection of the faithful & discreet slave class (Mt 24:45) and the wonderful men of the Governing Body , who truly have our best interests at heart.

I repented and have begun to regain my spirituality. Though I had to stand down from my treasured theocratic responsibilities , the loving elders in my congregation arranged for regular studies with a pioneer in my congregation to help me regain my spirituality. I have enjoyed revisiting the "Enjoy Life on Eath" brochure and modelling my dress and grooming after meditating on the marvellous pictures in the "What to wear when visiting Bethel" brochure. I have followed the elders' counsel to listen to the tape of Kingdom Melodies , which I sing along to as I drive my car to & from work & Christian meetings and find it most melodic & upbuilding.

I truly accepted the elders counsel that my work was restricting me from serving the Governing Body more fully. After prayerful consideration , I gave up my job. Throwing my burden on Jehovah , I felt that my prayers were answered when a local elder helpfully offered me work in his stair cleaning business. Although the pay is only £3 an hour in cash , the work is part time and has allowed me to serve the Societies interests more fully in the pioneer ministry. I have also had the wonderful privilege of serving overseas on the Isle of Wight to minister to the immigrant communities there who are hungering for the truth.

After I had humbly served a period of time of discipline and restrictions , I was so happy when the elders allowed me some new responsibilities. I now have the privilege of microphone handling at the Kingdom Hall and the congregation co-ordinator has given me the special blessing of the wonderful privilege of clearing up the dog dirt from the Kingdom Hall car park before every meeting. I feel in an illustrative way , I am helping to clean up this wicked system & long for the long promised day when God will destroy 7 billion wicked people ushering in a paradise earth. "

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

ROFL dozy!

• Diest
    Diest

Dozy that was truely priceless!

• freshstart
    freshstart

Chrome is the browser I'm using and it isn't working :(

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

Dozy - I am so happified by that!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Dozy made me Laugh!!!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

oh great now I found ANOTHER ex-jw site!!!! anothe addiction??

Nice story cantleave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit