Anyone been watching American Horror Story or Walking Dead?

by EntirelyPossible 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Anyone been watching that or the Walking Dead? Both shows, in my opinion, are outstanding.

Thoughts, likes, dislikes?

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Walking Dead this week was amazing! Shane has turned a corner and is all badass now.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

You're amazing.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I'm going to try to catch up on all episodes of both on Netflix and On Demand asap.

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

AHS is awesome.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Been watching both both of them. My two favorite shows right now. Walking Dead started season two a little slow, but it's picking up steam. The scene where Shane killed the other dude so he could get way was awesome. It was predictable, but a great scene nonetheless.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Agreed, keyser. The end of that episode was like sex, predictable, but awesome. The crying, the blood, someone shaving their head and wearing a strangers clothes....good times, good times.

• lilbluekitty
    lilbluekitty

I LOOOOOVE The Walking Dead. I'm not really into zombies but this explained why they're like that for the show so I don't mind watching it if they have a "logical" explanation for it. I espescially love the post-apocalyptic feel of the show, I'm pretty much obsessed with that whole genre. Rick is awesome and I'm excited to see what Shane does next. I really hope the little blonde girl is found soon, too.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Thanks for wrecking it for me, EP.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

How did you know how my sex ends, monkey? And I didn't post a spoiler! And the latest episode has been out a week.

Wait, are we still talking about how I have sex or Walking Dead?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit