Who else remembers the poster fred7777??

by unshackled 65 Replies latest jw friends

• unshackled
    unshackled

Could Fred7777 be the spirit of Fred Franz?

undercover...you may be on to something there. But we're gonna need OBVES to do some math magic on those 7's to confirm. Freddy, is that really you?
  • Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I have empathy for Fred's predicament. Sometimes my browser directs me to the official JW site rather than here. I can't leave that site fast enough. Yes, a simple misunderstanding. My empathy is restricted, however, by anyone claiming that Jehovah God is only on their narrow side. He has no more right to claim Jehovah than we do.

Let him post the official certificate, issued by St. Peter, that rules that jw.org is Jehovah's own. The arrogance is unparalleled. It reminds me of both Phil Ochs and Bob Dylan who sang of the slaughter on each side when God is on our side. Abrogating God is bad form. God is powerful. Satan is a creation, not a co-God. What is there to fear here with God on your side? Is he so weak that you will immediately cave.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I remember Fred. I can't believe how quickly things happen around here. I wander away for a week...

• creativespirit
    creativespirit

I was thinking, "Well I know I only stop in now and then, but how did I miss such an imporant poster on JWN."

So I logged in, (which I seldom do now) so I could look up old Fred7777 and see the important things he had to say.

LOLOLOLOL

• shamus100
    shamus100

He was a great man... a simple, yet great man.

He will be sorely missed. He spoke of a resurrection at one point. Many years from now, my childrens children will discover said manuscripts and perhaps will reveal that there was, in fact, a prophet amongst us.

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

I missed him so much I made a video dedicated to him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit