Guess Who's Got The Part On Nov WT&Awake Tonight?

by BroMac 8 Replies latest jw friends

• BroMac
    BroMac

I've known about it since the schedule went up on the notice board, and i started thinking how i could get out of it. well time rolls on and before you know it, its tonight! SIGH

anybody here care to volunteer: i need 2 demo's. using the cover series. WT: SEX AW: Belief In A Creator

i was thinking of an introduction based on "the bibles viewpoint of Masturbation", that should go down well.

BroMac

• sabastious
    sabastious

Here's an opener for you:

"The vast majority of men today masturbate. *LONG PAUSE* The fact that the Bible doesn't ever mention masturbation, even though greek and hebrew words exist for the act, we therefore must to come to the firm conclusion that the men of Bible times were evidently compuslive maturbators."

-Sab

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Here is another Presentation:

Good day, how nice to meet you this fine day. Can I ask you a question? What is your feelings on sex.....allow time for response (if householder screams, run away) After your recieve your response, just ask another thought provoking question ...."Can I show you something" reach into your white overcoat to your inner pockets where you have the magazines stored. (if householder screams, run away) if householder is still interested show the section on "How sex was meant to be pleasureable" If the householder invites you in, Scream and run away.

• metatron
    metatron

You poor bastard.

(LOL) "Jacking Off - Is It For Christians?"

metatron

• BroMac
    BroMac

ha. nice presentations.

5mins before i was due to start i remembered the Part 2! so i made sure that 587 was mentioned.

"secular experts and historians all date Jerusalems destruction to 587 B.C.E, including all the experts mentioned in the article as explained in this footnote. So this is a great write up to show any interested ones the bibles viewpoint and accuracy on historical facts, and to consider 607 B.C.E as the date."

i would have much rather discussed that article in more detail, but i thought i'd lingered on the subject enough already.

anyways it does seems there will not be many WT's offered in FS this month.

BroMac

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

i was thinking of an introduction based on "the bibles viewpoint of Masturbation", that should go down well.

THat might "go down" better than the Bible's viewpoint of Oral Sex....

DOC

• shepherd
    shepherd

You may feel you must stay a JW for the sake of your family (no one wants to be shunned or lose their wife and kids) but being an MS or Elder is entirely optional and completely and totally hypocritical if you don't believe it any more, IMO.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

They may as well just wrap that stack of WTs with some twine and throw it into recycling.

• zengalileo
    zengalileo

I'm glad someone is out there, or in there doing this kind of thing. I wouldn't have the stomach for it personally, but more power to you...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit