How many double agents are there?

by logical1 29 Replies latest jw friends

• lifestooshort
    lifestooshort

The only way to get deprogramed in my opinion is to laeve completely. Even then it takes a time to undo the life time of programming. Maybe if one got reinstated after all this could one be a double agent.

• Kensho
    Kensho

People on JWN should not judge how and when others get out, because everyone on JWN (some have" claimed to be out" for 10- 30 yrs.)are still captive to the WBTS org.in one form or another or they would have moved on long ago.

Kensho

• metatron
    metatron

Thank You! You have focused on the one point that brain-dead Witlesses ignore - the internet is continuously loaded with confidential information that can only come from a continuous number of elders and others who are disloyal to this cult.

A Clean Organization? Bull Sh*t! Utter Nonsense! The Organization IS NOT "CLEAN" by their definition!

metatron

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Kensho: They or we?

• Kensho
    Kensho

Leaving,

Don't get me wrong, I consider myself part of the gang, but I'm new here as you can see and this site has been a huge help to me during my transition (like a half way house) to be able to find others who are in the same situation (stuck in for family & 40 yr. friendships) and not like what the org. has told us about apostates.

It is clear to me that if I am still posting and spending alot of time here and then bash others for the way they decide to leave the cult then I would be in the "we" category. ( I don't mean everyone on here does this, but many do)

It is interesting and frightening at the same time the mental hold that the org. has on people who have long since removed themselves physically from the oppressors of the WTBS, yet post as if they are still in complaing about the same things, why not move on?

Again I think this is a great place with some very insightful people as only an ex-witness could understand another witness who is going through the emotional and mental turmoil of realizing your whole life has been a lie.

Sorry I know this has gone off the topic, but Teary's comment set me off a bit.

If I,m still here in a year you can throw this post in my direction.

Peace- we are all in the same boat.

Kensho

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Kensho: I hear you. I like to say that there is no wrong or right way to leave. Further, I would still be physically "in" today, had my circumstances been different. Each person has a unique set of circumstances. We each value different things as being most important.

• JAFO
    JAFO

Kensho, the reason a lot of the "old timers" stick around, is to help the newbs, such as yourself.. be glad they're here.

• lifestooshort
    lifestooshort

leavingwt... your posts and helpful and insightful. Just wanted to give you props.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

lifeistooshort: Thank you for your kind words. People here have helped me immensely, over the years.

• ziddina
    ziddina

And Leaving WT - and many others - have helped people on this board - immensely - over the years...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit