Woe to YOU, Congregation Elders

by Badfish 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 00DAD
    00DAD

FS: I'm assuming you mean the description and not the situation itself!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I add "Woe to you, Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger, hypocrites". It is that group of scumbags that leads the hounders to mislead the flock. Some of the hounders quit being hounders--and join this board, becoming an ex-hounder. They quit dragging others into the cancer. They quit being accountable for others' destruction--they accept responsibility for what they have already done, and quit doing it. All the while, the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger keeps right on ruining lives.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

woe to you, because lawsuits are awaiting you!

• mrquik
    mrquik

Jesus condemnation of the Scribes & Pharisees was well deserved as they knew the truth yet worked against it. Indeed they are worthy of everlasting destruction. That principle holds true to only those who meet the same criteria. Many here, including myself were or are elders who sincerely (though mistakenly) believed what they were or are doing to be approved by God. Jesus did not condemn Paul for his actions for this reason. I think the only group that fit this is the GB. Rot in hell guys.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

mrquik: No doubt you're familiar with the term, "Guilt by association".

• Balaamsass
  • JAFO
    JAFO

Stop holding back, Badfish.. tell us how you really feel...

Nice rant, btw..

• AvocadoJake
    AvocadoJake

Here is a hypothetical question I can't get a straight answer from the glorious earthly princes.

1. If a brother is baptized, sent to Bethel and becomes a elder, is removed fifty years later for having sex with little boys, how can it be said "Elders are appointed by Holy Spirit? I am sick of getting different stories how the "elders are given their position by Holy Spirit." Why would Jehovah appointed a wicked man with secret sins? Ask your local elder body this question, only to have them wiggle and talk like Mitt Romney. Somebody must know the answer to this basic question. If the brother in New York are God's appointed, why would they appoint wicked men into the position of elders or servants? Please help me understand this, because I feel lost with this question. Thank You!

2. for WTwizzard , what is a 'bloke' I started watching BBC shows this week, any good shows to watch in the crime and detective area. Thank you governor!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit