Father Judge goes mad, beats disabled daughter in front of Mother!

by Cagefighter 26 Replies latest social current

• Cagefighter
  • QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

This video is horrible! It goes above and beyond any reasonable discipline.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Why did I even click on that? I didn't get through it.

What's wrong with people?

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

That's where women that get abused come from. The guy is just programming his daughter to take abuse. Well she held onto this bomb for seven years and dropped it today the week before his re-election. I guess someone is getting the last laugh today.

• shamus100
    shamus100

It was not long ago when that was considered bringing up your chid. There was nothing wrong with it.

I am so pleased that if someone did that in my country they would lose custody of their child. It's obvious that that man and woman have no common-sense.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I saw this on another forum this morning; it lead to an interesting discussion with my counsellor this afternoon about physical abuse. I escaped the belt but my brother wasn't so fortunate. The cane was bad enough though.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

The only question to me is, how many years should that man spend in jail?

The article attempts to protect the wife, but she was involved too. Good for her for eventually leaving the marriage, but she is responsible for what she did in that video.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

The statute of limitations have expired for any charges. I can tell you this, the guy has been cyber lynched and he will be asking people if they want to supersize or the value size fries for a long time.

Does anyone else find something kind of sexual about it? I know the guy is frustrated but I felt some some weird sexual tension. Especially when the Mom jumped in. Maybe that is just my perverted mind.

Don't judge, even though some will. LOL.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I feel sorry for the young lady. That is far beyond "discipline". I got it worse than that sometimes, and I know others who got it with a fist instead of the belt, so the video didn't really surprise or shock me that a parent could be so cruel. No child should ever be beaten like that. What the father did was very wrong, especially when the girl was mentally disabled. The father should pay for his abuse, as should all parents who beat their children without self control.

• shamus100
    shamus100

If anyone knows of anyone behaving in such a manner in todays day and age you need to pick up the phone and dial 911 right away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit