December 18, 2011, a member of the GB will be in South Africa at last year's Soccer World Cup Final stadium...

by african GB Member 21 Replies latest jw friends

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

the reason why they are selling the tickets is just a control measure, to make sure the whole Africa does'nt show up at the stadium.

the demand to see one of the high ranking officials of the org is so unbelievably high here.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    the reason why they are selling the tickets is just a control measure, to make sure the whole Africa does'nt show up at the stadium.
    the demand to see one of the high ranking officials of the org is so unbelievably high here.

Right. I'm sure all of Africa is just clamoring to hear a talk from a high ranking WT official. Double bullshit.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Notice he does not say WHICH GB member is doing the talk...

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Soccer City is a 90,000 capacity stadium, how many dubs in SA? bullshit from a serial bullshitter.

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

I just got a double ticket for me and my wife.

Can't wait to attend, even though i don't think i'd benefit anything, I am only doing it to please my wife.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Do you have a hobby, African GB Member?

I enjoy model railroading and radio control airplanes.

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

there are around 105 000 dubs in SA.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    there are around 105 000 dubs in SA.

How sad - then about 15,000 will just not be able to get a ticket.

• Twisty
    Twisty

So this is happening today most of the witnesses in South africa will be there.

My In laws are there...expected crowd is 78000 at R20 a ticket to get in.

Twisty

• Alfred
    Alfred

One South African R20 = $2.40 USD x 78,000 JWs = $187,200 USD (not including donations)

But I've never heard of the WT charging admission fees for conventions (aside from the times they've charged for parking at some conventions in the US when it was already included in the stadium rental agreement)...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit