Sitting Still at Meetings has Become an Impossibility

by venusinfauxfurs 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Yup. Years of mind control is a tough thing to shake. Once you realize and accept it for what it is, the same buzz words that once were used against you, feel like friggin needles. I know the feeling of irrational anxiety before walking into the hall. It's so tough.

My wife knows I don't believe the bullshit from the platform, but oblivious to the presence of mind control at the hall. Therefore she thinks its silly to get so worked up over it. It's nice to know I'm not the only one, thanks for sharing!

• dqFreedom
    dqFreedom

Your taking the meetings personaly- its affecting your health. Maybe it would help you to think of yourself as a SPY. Then you wouldn't be attending-You would be someone else and be at work.

However dont hang around there to much longer and get cought up in her plagues! Make a Clean Quiet Break from 'IT' when you can- Knowing the real Jesus in your life will make up many times over for any 'loss'.

The way I survived the painful drivel and farticles for many years was to have paper and pen ready, pay close attention and keep accurate records consisting of;

GOD lllll lllll lll

PARADISE lllll llll

BIBLE lllll lllll ll

WATCHTOWER lllll lllll lllll lllll ll

HAMBURGER

WE LOVE THIS NEW IDEA lllll lllll l

KILL APOSTATES lllll ll

My note pad looked a lot like this- I must have looked 'Studious' and 'Interested'.

Best Wishes-DQFreedom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit