The Aliens need an answer

by N.drew 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• N.drew
    N.drew

A powerful Alien invasion is on it's way. They have given Earth an ultimatum. If the inhabitants of Earth can agree on one thing, they will go away and leave us alone. If earth will not agree on picking a choice of WHAT to put above us then they will exterminate Earth, Moon, everything. There is no escaping. What will we decide is worthy to be head over all? We don't have to promise anything, just choose. And our choice need not effect the status quo, but we must stick to it. What will it be? It doesn't have to be a personality, just what.

The logical choice is JEHOVAH. Not the person of Jehovah, the POWER. Jesus taught us that The Power can be our friend, but that is not what they need us to answer. We only must pick the best logical choice.

Thus is GOD. OK? Can we stop arguing and insulting, please.

It is the power by means of which we exist, is that OK?

• sabastious
    sabastious

What if machines did the decision making and we just deferred to them? That would satisfy them.

-Sab

• N.drew
    N.drew

Hey Sab, does it not appear to you too that machines might be posting on JWN? Or am I just being paranoid?

• still thinking
    still thinking

I vote yoda...may the force be with you n.drew

• bohm
    bohm

Reply from aliens:

"So the earthlings choose a nasty-ass bronze-age battlemage/wargod/vulcano spirit they believed nailed himself on a cross due to a fruit-related incident.

apparently you was right, Zpkx, I think we can conclusively say they are not the 3rd smartest race after all. I suggest we save the dogs in addition with the dolphins and mice and carry on the intergalactic road-project as planned".

• Twitch
    Twitch

So long and thanks for all the fish...

• sizemik
    sizemik

Why did JEHOVAH send the aliens anyway . . . is this another one of his little tests?

While he's up there thinking "pick me, pick me . . . or in this very day you will die"

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    A powerful Alien invasion is on it's way. They have given Earth an ultimatum.
    If earth will not agree on picking a choice of WHAT to put above us then they will
    exterminate Earth, Moon, everything. There is no escaping.....ND

How about a really nice Chandelier..

This one looks like a Plant..

It could work..

..........................;-)...OUTLAW

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

I vote the aliens with the power to destroy the earth. If they've progressed to the stage where they can destroy worlds and we are still worshipping gods I suggest we hand over control to them.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Yup...it's all about the ransom sizemik...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit