Funny story by an ex-missionary/ ex CO mentioned in COC…

by Alfred 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• 00DAD
    00DAD

C'mon guys, everyone knows that holding hands leads to oral sex which is forbidden, not forbidden, forbidden by the Governing Body .... uh, which is it these days?!?!!? Who can keep track!

Dont' these guys just blow you away!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Good story, and totally unsurprising.

• darthfader
    darthfader

Shame on you all for not taking this issue seriously... Don't you know that holding hands is just one small step away from having sex in public?

Please won't you think of the children!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

holding glands - now that would be different!

• undercover
    undercover

Good experience.

I've been in similar witch hunts. One situation, equally silly and without biblical backing created a 5 elder JC investigation. They interviewed a couple dozen people, trying to get to the bottom of the matter...to find a scapegoat. The crime? A get-together of a group of young people, aged 15 through 25, MSs included. Not a late night party... no alcohol... no loose conduct... just a group of people getting together and hanging out. You would've thought it was the crime of the century seeing the interrogations and tribunals that followed.

The only thing a bit askew in the original post is that the CO didn't grab his pitchfork and torch to join the elders... I'm sure there are COs who tire of all the stupidity and don't sweat the small things, but from my experiences, COs were sometimes the biggest dicks of all. The power and authority had corrupted them even more than the local elders, which is bad enough.

• minimus
    minimus

Holding hands is wrong even if you're married and praying together. Silly.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hee hee hee heeeeee!!!

• ?evrything
    ?evrything

Elders just wish they were bosses or on the executive board at their real jobs. Oh wait. They are bosses at their Janitorial comapnies. nevermind

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit