Barcelona meetup

by John Locke 8 Replies latest forum announcements

• John Locke
    John Locke

Hola guys,

Currently, I am in Barcelona for a two month project.

Not sure if there are many residents of Barcelona on this forum, but in case there are some or somebody is planning to visit this beautiful city, I propose to organize some gettogether for a drink or siteseeing. If anyone is interested, please, PM me or leave message on this thread.

best wishes,

John Locke

• John Locke
    John Locke

pop up...

any chance to find someone from Barcelona?

• cantleave
    cantleave

I'm there for week in April, for the In-cosmetics exhibition. A bit late for you though!

• John Locke
    John Locke

Hi cantleave,

Would be happy to meet you in real, but unfortunately I'm in Barcelona only till the mid December.

I heard your interview on the radio, that was great, still have it on my computer somewhere. I don't post here too much but read a lot and am familier with many people on this forum. Normally I reside in the Nehterlands, so if you are sometime in the polder countly will be happy to meet you.

• Roski
    Roski

Would love to be there - great place. Just love Gaudi's architecture.

• Open mind
    Open mind

My wife and I would love to join you in Parc Guell to share a bottle of Cava.

http://behostels.com/wp-content/uploads/barcelona_parc_guell_sunset.jpeg

http://behostels.com/wp-content/uploads/barcelona_parc_guell_sunset.jpeg

Unfortunately, we won't be able to get back there for quite a while.

Cheers!

om

• White Dove
    White Dove

Just don't get mugged and lose all your credit cards, passport, and money, then cry and send out thousands of e-mails begging for money to be sent to an address there

• never too late to be myseld
    never too late to be myseld

Hi there,

I'm in Mexico now, but I'm hoping to be in Barcelona after the 3rd December. I'd love to meet up with you guys. Please keep me posted!

• John Locke
    John Locke

Hi never too late to be myseld,

Nice!!! Just sent you an email.

Guys,

If your plans have changed or you haven't seen this thread and you happened to be in Barcelona these days, we can still arrange some nice gettogether )))

greetings

John Locke

PS. by the way skiing season just starts in Perenees so combining it with sightseeing of BCN might be a good option ))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit