Ok Name your JOKE!

by Voices 14 Replies latest jw friends

• sizemik
    sizemik

A friend of mine makes pulpits. Recently I saw him driving a flash new car.

Business good? I asked.

Yes he said . . . I've started fitting explosives to them. Prophets are going through the roof.

• watson
    watson

God Shamus, that was really not worth the ink used to write it.

• wobble
    wobble

Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson were camping on a moor, as they lay there at night ,snug in their sleeping bags , Holmes said:

"Watson, when you look at the night sky, what do you deduce ?" Watson replied:

"When I look at the night sky in all its glory and mystery, I deduce that there must be a creator, what do you deduce Holmes ?" Holmes replied:

"I deduce somone has stolen our tent!"

• trueblue
    trueblue

This guy getting off the train has two black eyes and his friend asks how he got the black eyes and the guy says "When I was getting on the train a lady in front of me had her dress stuck up her butt and I pulled it out and she hit me in the eye" and his friend asks "How did you get the other black eye?" and the guy says "Well I seen that she got so upset that I pulled it out, I pushed it back in"

• sizemik
    sizemik

John went to visit his 90 year old grandfather in a very secluded, rural area of Saskatchewan. After spending a great evening chatting the night away, the next morning John's grandfather prepared breakfast of bacon, eggs and toast.
    However, John noticed a film like substance on his plate, and questioned his grandfather asking, 'Are these plates clean?' His grandfather replied, 'They're as clean as cold water can get em. Just you go ahead and finish your meal, Son!' For lunch the old man made hamburgers. Again, John was concerned about the plates, as his appeared to have tiny specks around the edge that looked like dried egg and asked, 'Are you sure these plates are clean?' Without looking up the old man said, 'I told you before Son, those dishes are as clean as cold water can get them. Now, I don't want to hear another word about it!' Later that afternoon, John was going with his Grandfather to a nearby town and as he was approaching the car his grandfather's dog started to growl, and wouldn't let him pass. John yelled and said, 'Grandfather, your dog won't let me get into the car'. Rolling down the window, the old man shouted ... 'Coldwater, go back inside, yah hear me!'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit