"Will The New System Be A Paradise" - The Thread That Got Me Banned From JwTalk.net

by Philadelphia Ponos 21 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

"Open and free discussion"? And yet, if you ask a question or bring one up, you are banned. They call that "open and free discussion"?

My belief is that such forum is run by witlesses. They claim open and free discussion so the public will believe that the religion can stand up to such. Then they ban people for exercising such, disabling accounts and removing posts that do not go along with the official Washtowel line. And no, such sites are not officially approved--rather, they are probably run by witlesses thinking they can fool the public and make the religion seem less like a cult.

Hopefully, after a few years, the owner of that site will see the light. But, something tells me they won't--not if they are going to ban first and ask questions later. It will probably end up going bust, as posters get tired of Kingdumb Hell like mentality and are guilted into deleting membership in such forums anyways. And, not being upfront is another minus. If you are running a pro-JW site, at least be upfront and declare that comments that are critical of the organization are not permitted within the rules. Otherwise, such forum will not survive long.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Thank you Bells !

You've got Balls

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit