If you watch this you will definitely believe in God

by mankkeli 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Agreeing with the above poster about seeing this sort of thing in the Kingdom Hall. Hell, I WAS this child! I was writing my own talks by the time I was 8 with NO HELP from my mom. I set up the scenarios, found the supporting scriptures, EVERYTHING. Not only that, but I mimicked large words IN CONTEXT (as do most JW children). What 5 year old knows what the hell a "propitiatory sacrifice" is? Many people who studied with the JW's as adults had to have that term explained to them. This kid is just parroting what was told to him by his parents. There's no "holy spirit" involved, no "god". Just some greedy-ass parents using their child to do their dirty work. It's sad and sickening.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Maybe, it was viewed by some as such a powerful prayer that they 1/2 jokingly said that it would make a believer out of you.

I don't think the person meant it literally.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I decree and declare that kid needs to go to the playground while he is still young enough to enjoy it.

I decree and declare we are witnessing the birth of a new mini TV evangalist.

He will be $RICH$ by the time he is 8.

And , no it don't make me believe at all...but i do believe in shakespear indeed...

Oz

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

shador - The boy could be possesed by who?

• erbie
    erbie

I decree and declare that this child is a precocious little shit!

• i_drank_the_wine
    i_drank_the_wine

I guess all that time studying evolution and natural selection after I left the JW's was wasted :-( Now I have no choice but to believe that the invisible prickish Old Testament invisible Hebrew sky-daddy Yahweh and his pacifist alter ego are out there ruling it for reals.

• corpusdei
    corpusdei

I see a parrot set in front of an audience to make a performance and fill that collection plate, say jesus thank you, ain't it amazing, poke him with a stick and make him jump.

I see a child, who likely worked at that time and time and time again because he knew how proud his parents would be that first time he was able to do it without making a mistake and how much more they'd be proud of him because he would be on TV, and he wanted them to be proud so bad because he knew how much it mattered to them, lord lord amen.

I see the church selling its congregation, turning faith into prostitution and belif into the coin of the realm. I see a business making people into whores, turning tricks just to hand the money over to a pimp who's got them all fooled to think they're doing Gods Will.

Hallelujah, God be praised.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit