Hello - An update and greetings to all here!

by mentallyfree31 9 Replies latest jw friends

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

Hello everybody ....

It's been a long time since I've logged in to this site. I wanted to say hello to all. I am doing very good. I just began my second year of college, after transferring to a local University. Things are going great there. I am taking 16 hours of class this semester and working almost full time. The courses I am taking are World Civilization 1, World Literature, Theater Appreciation, Accounting 200, Calculus, and General Business. My major is Accounting. I have about 3 more years to go before I complete my Bachelors Degree in that. Learning is fun...and college has really been a blast.

With such a heavy load at school and work, I haven't had a lot of free time to keep up with things here on the forum. I hope everyone is well. Best wishes and good luck to all!

Here's a recent picture!

-Steve-

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Jesus, that is one hell of a course load! Best of luck!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Hi Mentally. I'm wishing you the best in school! I spend too much time here and should be studying myself---but my courseload is not nearly as large as yours. I'm a part timer.

NC

• cult classic
    cult classic

Steve,

So good to hear from you. That is one whopper of a course load. Good luck in school.

So glad you made it out with Donny and your family.

PS - Still working on my family. My sister, bil and the kids are just about done. My dad has come a long way. If I can just get my brothers and mom out, I will be one of the happiest people on the face of the earth.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

That's quite a load! Good luck and keep up the good work!

• clarity
    clarity

Haven't seen yor name on here in a long time! Glad things are going great for you.

Learning is fun ... so great to have an opinion and be FREE to voice it!

best of luck with everything Steve.

clarity

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

Thanks everybody!

CC - It's good to hear from you also. I wish you all the luck in the world. I hope they awaken in the near future. It's a wonderful thing when it happens.

:-)

SB

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

best wishes! ubuntu to you

• Thor
    Thor

Hello!

Glad everything is going so well for you!

Good for you for doing so much in the university too! Wow! Keep up the good work

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Thanks for updating us with your status. You definitely are a busy person. Hope it continues well with your goals.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit