I'll Be Leaving Here

by minimus 51 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

Sure, you'll be thinking about us. Sure.

I forgot I was a mom when I went on a cruise in '08.

It was that intoxicating.

Those fruit drinks may have helped a bit.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Nice to be able to take a vacation without having to find the local Kingdumb Hell, go to their boasting sessions, and support them in field circus. That is what the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger wants witlesses to do--you travel, you are required to find their Kingdumb Hell. Which defeats the whole purpose of going--there is so much else to do in Bermuda without having to waste all your vacation in field circus.

Enjoy the vacation itself--there is so much fun out there. From the trip itself to the stay in a country where you are only a visitor, you are bound to find much to enjoy. This goes even more for families--there simply is no point in taking the family to another country at a cost approaching that of a used car, only to have to waste the whole time on boasting sessions and field circus. The children should not be forced to endure such a waste when they would rather be out doing whatever fun is to be had.

• crazycate
    crazycate

Have fun!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Well, ladidah, ya lucky little bitch.

Have fun and watch out for pirates.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Just don't go around in that pink sequence thong you love so much.

• Robdar
    Robdar

LOL @ PSacramento!

• Terry
    Terry

Some reading material for you.

• lola-rabbit
    lola-rabbit

ooooo, just got back from a cruise... bad thing about a cruise is you eat way to much, then when you get back home you want to continue eating like you did on the cruise... you're stomach and metabolism goes thru an eating relapse.. lol! Have a great time!

• bigmac
    bigmac

and a bottle of wine on the house.

see if you can make it last the whole week

• AGuest
    AGuest

Would say I'm jealous, dear Miniman (peace to you!), but only of the Bermuda part - you can keep the cruise - LOLOLOL!

Peace... have fun... and ya'll come back, now, heah?

SA, who LOVES sun and sandy beaches... but (1) gets claustrophic at night in the cabin; (2) feels that once she's seen pretty much everything on the ship... which can be done in, say, 1.5 days... it becomes a "been there, seen/done that" kind of thing for her; and (3) wouldn't risk the "turbulence" common to the area this time year... for ANY amount of savings...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit