January 15, 2012 WT now on jw.org

by Gayle 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• moggy lover
    moggy lover

The only real significant change is, I believe, in the cover. Hitherto the covers were a generic pattern with the Watchtower logo of a watchtower on which was surmounted the contents for that issue. There was a certain sense of foreboding about this dark design.

Now the covers are more user friendly with line drawings of people, all with forgettable faces and all enjoying the convivial association of jeeehover's people.

The inclusion of an "archive" section is quaint, but later issues will no doubt clarify.

• Gayle
    Gayle

What!!??? No mention of the "mentally diseased" apostates this issue?!! Boring . . .. . . :)

• factfinder
    factfinder

I liked the cover of the study edition. I thought it looked rather dignified with the large Watchtower illustration reminicent of the 1950's w covers.

The line drawing one is on the study edition whereas the simplified English edition has the photo cover. I think it should be the other way around.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Yes, it is a boring Washtowel. No Andre, the GB mentioned only three times(!!!) and just the usual guilt-tripping (if a girl in a wheelchair can do it...) very dull...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit