So, what did you get for Valentines Day?

by WildHorses 21 Replies latest social relationships

• WindRider
    WindRider

Well, first and foremost, I got to be with my sweetie! Yeah!
    Then he treated me to such a romantic evening: candlelight dinner which he cooked himself, wine, candy and a lovely pair of diamond posts......what a man!!

Windrider(who picked one of the good ones this time)

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

NOTHING nadddddaaaaaa niiiiiii!!!!!!!!!

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• Solace
    Solace

My sweet husband requested a song for me on the radio and had flowers sent to my office. He is such a sweetie pie!
    All the crabby old ladies at my office, who tell me I get on their nerves, were extremly jealous, which made it even sweeter.

To everyone:

Happy Valentines Day!
    Thank you for caring enough to be here!!

• butalbee
    butalbee

Someone put a long stemmed red rose on my car, when I got out of work, there it was...Have no clue from who, though.

• Solace
    Solace

Butalbee:
    An admirer?
    How mysterious and romantic!

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

A bad attitude

Anton

• butalbee
    butalbee

It couldn't be from my ex JW boyfriend, right?? I just get this feeling it's from him, or maybe..........I'm hoping it's from him.

• SixofNine
  • COMF
    COMF

I personally delivered the dozen roses to her workplace (garnering massive extra points) to insure that they were there all day long in the envious view of fellow employees, rather than possibly arriving sometime in the afternoon if delivered by the shop.

In return, I got a home-cooked meal, after which she disappeared into the bedroom and reappeared with my present. It was wrapped in a red teddy from Fredericks of Hollywood, white high heels and a long white feather boa.

I spent a few moments in delighted appreciation and admiration before unwrapping it. ;)

COMF

• Prisca
    Prisca

Valentine's Day is highly over-rated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit