Kendrick " Letter of Introduction " from Elders regarding Candace Conti Case

by flipper 59 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• elkatire1980
  • freddo
    freddo

Even without what we now know this letter describes JK as a "fine brother" and then lists why he is a complete fruitcake that you would only allow to walk round in handcuffs and with an armed guard.

Makes my blood boil.

Bastards!

• cofty
    cofty

I am stunned!

They sent a known pedophile to a new congregation with a commendation for his work with children.

They are criminally negligent.

• cofty
    cofty

Larry Lemerdon - an enabler of pedophiles

His name should forever live in infamy.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes Cofty!

Eric Smothers and Larry Lemerdon

Complicit in child abuse....

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam
    Completely disgusting! I bet they made sure their kids stayed away from him.
  • Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger
    I can't help wonder why the step daughter was past his step fatherly control when a treenager. Did he violate her when she was younger? Mother was afraid of his violent temper so tolerated him as along as she could. Would love to hear their side of the story.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Makes you wonder how many other letters of introduction were a fabrication.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Hairtrigger17 minutes agoI can't help wonder why the step daughter was past his step fatherly control when a treenager. Did he violate her when she was younger?

His step daughter complained to her mother that Kendrick came in to her room and groped her breasts. The mother reported it to the elders and he was called into a JC. He admitted he was in the room but claimed he went into it by mistake in the dark, and the breast touching was accidental. An elder at the time said he didn't believe him, but couldn't do much since he denied any wrongdoing. They did remove his priveledges. The mother also called the police but they declined to prosecute.

Maybe by then the mother didn't really believe Kendrick was good father material, so he didn't get any say in her daughter's life.

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

He is a very interesting individual who has taken the lead with some YOUNG ONES in the congregation and helped them from ' VEERING OFF COURSE.

Edit

He is a very horny individual who has taken advantage of some young ones in the congregation and caused them to veer off course.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit