<--- What does this little spin wheel pattern thing mean?

by TimothyT 45 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Mine looks like a little button!

It's very cool. If we push it, what will happen?

Flying High... yours looks like the little ships on that game asteroids! They are circling the asteroid! :)

Ha, it does! Cute.

This is fantasy, Burn.
    Is that the beer fairy?

I think this is what the beer fairy probably really looks like.

Actually, I think the pattern is merely psychological ops to make people THINK duplicate accounts can be detected.

I am wondering about that, too.

This is because I have seen numerous examples of obvious duplicate identities.

I am always so oblivious to them unless someone tells me about them. But you have a huge point there.

• clarity
    clarity

Talesin

My eyes flick from the red thingy, to the star on your forehead ... and my mind 'sees' you as a Red Cross nurse! How do you like that?

• Devil_Fish
    Devil_Fish

HAY LOOK!!!! MINE CHANGED!!!! Dang I liked the old one better...

• darthfader
    darthfader

They will change occassionally because you like most people on the internet do not have static Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Your ISP (Cox cable company in my case) has a pool of IP addresses that it will rotate through. Sometimes you can have the same IP address for weeks or maybe even months. Once IPS works on their systems and clear the cache, the next time your router/firewall or PC (if you connect directly [which is risky]) is connected, you can get a new IP address -- which will last for days/weeks/months depending.

I havent looked at mine recently so after this post I check it out.

cheers -- and happy "surfing"

(edited to include this image):
    Photobucket

• Devil_Fish
  • J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

mine usually look like swastikas.

but now it get pink flowers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit