What does your user name mean????

by karter 118 Replies latest jw friends

• unshackled
    unshackled

Mine is a slightly shortened version of my given Chipewyan tribal name from northern Canada: Shackled No More, Yo!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh wouldn't you want to know......

Muuuuhahahaha!!!! MUUUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! MUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

• jay88
    jay88

Shamus tell ATJ I said what's up.

• shamus100
    shamus100

ATJ doesn't live here anymore. NO HE DOESN'T!!! NO HE DOESN'T!!! STOP TALKING ATJ!!!! STOP IT!!! STOP TALKING!!! YOU DON'T EXIST!!! ** starts to cut himself **

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

"Kurt Prochnow" was an alias that I used to sign up for a religious newsletter 20 years ago, and still use for posting and forums. Kurt even has a FB account, though that is nothing worth boasing about. "Bethel" is house of God, and I think it fits.

Kurt Prochnow

• paladin
    paladin

Paladin was a lawman for hire on the TV show called 'Have Gun Will Travel' acted out by Richard Boone. The series ran from 1957 to 1963. The first and second years were good. Richard Boone was a good actor and died of throat cancer. So sad.

• SkyGreen
    SkyGreen

Waking up to "the truth about the truth" was like suddenly realising that the grass is blue and the sky is green. Like everything that was so ral to me was suddenly distorted or turned upside down. heart breaking really and it still is

SkyGreen

• Pterist
    Pterist

**** What does your user name mean***

Since discovering that the WBTS end time eschatology is incorrect, which is no big deal under normal circumstances, but because their whole foundation is based on dates, so if their dates are wrong, the gathering did not happen, Christ did not come to appoint them as the FDS and the obvious domino effect.

Anyways, escathology continues to haunt me and over the past year study of the many end time escathology brought me to respect the amillennialism / partial Preterism understanding.

This understanding eliminates ALL end time prophets, as Partial Preterism sees almost everything in the book of Revelation as already fulfilled in the first century after Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 AD. Basically all that needs to be fulfilled is the final judgement when Christ "returns" to bring the mortal creation into the eternal state, with all evil destroyed.

Shalom

• james_woods
    james_woods

I am not very creative as a writer, so I just used my own name.

Some have assumed that I was trying to imitate a certain movie star - but that is not true.

I would never play mad dog killers if I made movies.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Mine is obviously one of the five solae. Sola scriptura (scripture alone), sola fide (faith alone), sola gratia (grace alone), solus christus (Christ Alone), and soli deo Gloria (glory be to god alone). After spending my life rejecting Jesus and effectively worshiping the WT corp, I realized that my whole world view had to be reexamined. It's only by Christ that we are saved.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit