WBT$ = They are watching us!

by punkofnice 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Are the WBT$ spies watching us? I like to think so. I like to think we are guiding them although they hate us so much they are even suggesting we should be killed! They have already called us 'mentally diseased'.

On the forums and elsewhere we've seen this quote many times =

'...Christian must hate the person....'Watchtower 1961 Jul 15 p.420

Now it seems in the public edition they are trying to cover this up and move on ( New Light™?) ...also notice the way it's worded as if an exact copy 'the person'

Dec 1, 2011.

"We should therefore hate what is bad but not the person who does what is bad."

WHAT WILL THEY ALTER NEXT?

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Punkofnice:

I have a funny question for you. Since JWs say that we should "hate what is bad but not the person", why will Jehovah supposedly destroy the person? Why not just destroy the bad in them. I always figured the religion didn't want to sound so harsh.

• blondie
    blondie

I'm at work, does anyone have the complete quote here?

If someone used to be a Jehovah's Witness, "We must hate in the truest sense, which is to regard with extreme ~ active aversion, to consider as loathsome, odious, filthy, to detest." Watchtower, 10/1/52, p.599.

' Haters of God and his people are to be hated... We must hate in the truest sense , which is to regard with extreme and active aversion, to consider as loathsome, odious, filthy, to detest. ...Jehovah's enemies are recognized by their intense dislike for his people and the work these are doing.' Watchtower Oct 1, 1952, Page 599 par 11 - 13 ( Compare this with what the Bible says, Luke 6:35 - 37, Matt 5:44 )

They are to be hated "in the sense of avoiding them as we would poison or a poisonous snake." Watchtower, 6/15/80, p.8.

"in order to hate what is bad a Christian must hate the person" WT 7/15/1961, p. 420

'Hate what is bad. When a person persists in a way of badness after knowing what is right, when the bad becomes so ingrained that it is an inseparable part of his makeup, then in order to hate what is bad a Christian must hate the person with whom the badness is inseparably linked.. Jesus did not mean for us to love the hardened enemies of Jehovah' The Watchtower, July 15, 1961, page 420

What does the Watchtower’s own literature say?

The Watchtower, October 1, 1952, p. 599

: "We must hate in the truest sense, which is to regard with extreme and active aversion, to consider as loathsome, odious, filthy, to detest. Surely any haters of God are not fit to live on his beautiful earth. What do you do with anything loathsome or repugnant that you detest and abhor? The answer is simple. You get away from it or remove it from your presence."

The Watchtower, July 15, 1961, p. 420:

"When a person persists in a way of badness after knowing what is right, when the bad becomes so ingrained that it is an inseparable part of his make-up, then in order to hate what is bad a Christian must hate the person with whom the badness is inseparably linked…Jesus did not mean for us to love the hardened enemies of Jehovah."

The Watchtower, July 15, 1974, p. 442

: "You have seen the benefit of godly love, but do you know how to hate ? These very strong words are an expression of godly hate , and you too must have this quality to be pleasing to God. Hate causes a feeling of disgust to well up inside you. You loathe, abhor, despise the object of your hatred . Godly hatred never has as its object our Christian brothers, no matter how imperfect."

The Watchtower, June 15, 1980, p. 8:

"More than that, we want to hate those who willfully show themselves haters of Jehovah, haters of what is good."

The Watchtower, October 1, 1993, p. 19

: "Apostasy is, in reality, a rebellion against Jehovah. Some apostates profess to know and serve God, but they reject teachings or requirements set out in his Word. Others claim to believe the Bible, but they reject Jehovah's organization and actively try to hinder its work. When they deliberately choose such badness after knowing what is right, when the bad becomes so ingrained that it is an inseparable part of their makeup, then a Christian must hate (in the Biblical sense of the word) those who have inseparable attached themselves to the badness."

The Watchtower, June 15, 1995, p. 8:

"Yes, the international society of Jehovah's Witnesses is living proof that hatred can be abolished. It is a foreglimpse of a worldwide program to eliminate hatred and its causes."

Did you catch that last entry?

Jehovah’s Witnesses…living proof that

hatred can be abolished.

• Quendi
    Quendi

Blondie, thanks for these quotes. They are further proof, is any were needed, that the WTS and its adherents are not followers of the one who said, "However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those persecuting you; that you may prove yourselves sons of your Father in the heavens, since he makes his sun rise upon wicked people and good and makes it rain upon righteous people and unrighteous." --Matthew 5: 44, 45

Quendi

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

They are certainly proved unrighteous by their works.

What a despicable religion.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

@Blondie,

Yes, that was a good finish to your post. JWs are taught to hate, hate, hate all who are labeled as apostates, and that includes hating wonderful, god-fearing people who leave the religion for good reasons, such as showing respect for life.

Then, after all the hate speech, they say 'We are living proof that hatred can be abolished.' How misled!

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

Luke 6: 32-37, “ And if YOU love those loving YOU , of what credit is it to YOU ? For even the sinners love those loving them . And if YOU do good to those doing good to YOU , really of what credit is it to YOU ? Even the sinners do the same . Also, if YOU lend [without interest] to those from whom YOU hope to receive, of what credit is it to YOU ? Even sinners lend [without interest] to sinners that they may get back as much. To the contrary, continue to love YOUR enemies and to do good and to lend [without interest], not hoping for anything back; and YOUR reward will be great, and YOU will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind toward the unthankful and wicked . Continue becoming merciful, just as YOUR Father is merciful. “Moreover, stop judging, and YOU will by no means be judged; and stop condemning, and YOU will by no means be condemned. Keep on releasing, and YOU will be released."

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

LongHair - My answer 'Wait on Joe Hoover!' LOL

Blondie - Amazing quotes. Thanks. Incredible the way the WBT$ invent a whole new meaning and a culture even for the term 'apostates'. In true WBT$ doublespeak fashion they say 'hate' then out of the other side of their mouths say 'Not Hate'. No wonder Mrs Punk slams doors violently in my face when saying she does it because of love for the organization. She's living proof!

Quendi - Yet more proof the WBT$ has nointerest in applying scripture if it doesn't further the ends of the 7 paedo protectors in Crooklyn.

MrFreeze - You got it in one!

ScenicViewer - I agree. They are a religion of hate and fear.

Greybeard - Again the scriptures prove the WBT$ are filth.

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Nice catch punkofnice. Thanks for sharing!

CoC

• sizemik
    sizemik
    Re: WBT$ = They are watching us!

I hope so . . . 'cos I'm mooning them at present.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit