"Crisis of conscience" (Ray FRANZ) available in PDF format in 14 languages

by Wilfried 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Wilfried
    Wilfried

Hello Folks and friends ands pets,

Just a little message to remind you that the different versions of "Crisis of conscience", by Raymond FRANZ, are available in PDF format in 14 languages(*). It was a BIG work to gather.

The website : Link REMOVED: Copyright Violations

(*)Only Dutch version is impossible to get. I have a hope with a personnal contact in Commentary Press, but nothing's done till now.

Because the whole world must know the truth about the "truth",

please spread the word.

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

Do you have authorization from the current author to do such a thing?

• baltar447
    baltar447

Yoo hoo? Mods?

• Wilfried
    Wilfried

@Joey Jo-Jo : you would know it if you had been on the website before asking the question

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

I am taking your word for it, I previoulsy bought the pdf versions of ISOCF and COC from commentary press and the book COC from a local bookstore, I dowloaded the portuguese version of COC from your web site, but if I find that its still under copyright the file will be deleted.

THANK YOU!

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Website is very nice.

It would be helpful to have a letter from Commentary Press authorizing that this great gift is approved by them.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Wilfried, I notice on your website you have updated it and candidly admit that you have taken it upon yourself to offer these pdf files of CoC free for download.

The book is certainly helpful to people of all sorts and however noble you reasoning may be you appear to have no authorization for your actions by the copyright holder.

It appears that this is a gift you are not entitled to give.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Commentary Press recently shut down a site that was making illegal pdf versions of the books available without their permission.

I sincerely hope that wasn't you and that you simply went somewhere else and reposted them. If so then you can expect to hear from them shortly.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Here's Crisis of Conscience in 14 languages in PDF. Since the PDF is not avaialbe to buy since Ray and his wife are now dead . Many need it in PDF so they can read it without others knowing

[removed]

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Bttt for anyone wanting to read CoC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit