Thanks Y'all

by The Fence 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I am so glad for you that you came here and thus 'escaped' the WTBS. I'm sure it was a 'god-incidence' but then that's me and my faith lol. Well done, don't beat yourself up...most of us here wasted years being deceived, and still claim to be highly intellectual. Its a cult so that's how it works.

Loz x

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Welcome! Thanks for sharing your story.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Oh and Welcome by the way. I also hope you can still realise your career dreams, despite the blip.

Loz x

• The Fence
    The Fence

Thanks for the welcome everyone. At his point, going back into theatre is not a viable option. Not problem since I have moved on. One HUGE benefit has been that I very quickly learned the value of money and how to make it work for me. Despite the drastic income slash my quality of life has actually increased in some ways. To adress you inquiry Ziddina I now consider this to be my middle finger to the Borg. "Can't touch this!!" heh. Yes I cam still realize career dreams. It's far from being too late. Once again thank you all & I look forward to seeing you all in the other threads on this board. Cheers!!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Very cool.

See you around,

Palm

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome...very interesting story!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit