when talking about intimacy ...

by Dudu 6 Replies latest social relationships

• Dudu
    Dudu

what means (makes you fell better) most to you when it comes to intimacy: sleeping with someone or sex? I want opinions :)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Depends on my mood.

• Dudu
    Dudu

hahaha you are so cute!

• junebug_11
    junebug_11

Sex, absolutely. It's not so much about the act itself but the connection you feel having sex with someone when there is mutual love and respect for each other.

If you just sleep with each other (i.e. actual sleeping), then I find that the spark leaves and what you're left with is almost a roommate situation, bordering on platonic. Unfortuntately that's the situation I'm in right now, which sucks and I am miserable.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Intimacy has nothing to do with sex.

IMO that has been one of the more damaging views that people have.

Initmacy is about love and togetherness, one can be intimate when just "cuddling" on the sofa watching a movie.

To many people seem to equate inimacy with sex and lack of sex with lack of intimacy.

Prostitutes have sex all the time, would anyone view that as intimate?

I recall one young lady mentioning that she hadn't had sex with her husband in awhile and that she missed the intimacy, so I asked her what other intimate things they did and she replied, "other??"

• Dudu
    Dudu

i find quite interesting the opinions :) thanks :)

• movwills
    movwills

Well you guys has great views about the intimacy. Intimacy is that when 2 person fell to each other....

---------------

watch movies online without downloading..

Fun magazine online for youth..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit