Do you think Dr. Conrad Murray is guilty of killing Michael Jackson?

by Iamallcool 15 Replies latest jw friends

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Using an anesthesia drug (Propofol) as a sleep aid is at least negligent and likely malpractice. To use it without life support equipment available makes it a recipe for disaster. One of the most common side effects of Propofol is hypoventilation (life threatening lack of oxygen), which if not treated can result in death. Propofol is administered as an IV drip, so it is unlikely a patient can easily self administer. Doesn't look good for Dr. Murray...

I just had surgery where Propofol was used, and I can attest from personal experience that it is extraordinarily fast acting. I am in the medical business and understand what happens in the operating room. I watched the anesthesiologist inject the Propofol into the IV bag and saw the first few drops of the milky white solution drug start to drip...then it was "lights out"! It is a fantastic tool for surgery, but lethal in unskilled hands.

• scary21
    scary21

Dr. drug dealer......please please please.......give me some drugs!.............Yes, for $150,000 a month you can have any drug you want.

• Joliette
    Joliette

I think that he had something to do with it. Manslauter charges should be issued at least.

From what I heard, MJ had problems sleeping since he was a little boy, Joseph Jackson did some crazy stuff to him when he was little.

The constant touring, lack of sleep, is probably why MJ restorted to using sleep pills in his final years.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Apparently there was a background situation with Conrad Murray and his practice had gone into high debt.

When the opportunity to receive $150,000 a month just to look after MJ's health while in rehearsals for the concerts

and perhaps during the concerts themselves, this financial problem was going to alleviated by taking on the job.

Another thing that worthy to note is all of this sleep problems occurred during late into the evening and well throughout the early hours.

This might of have created a situation where Murray's own sleep deprivation caused him to misjudge his decisions to administer what medications.

It appears that MJ had already been used to this drug previously, so it might have been MJ's own persuasion to receive it again.

It was most likely all the medications given to MJ that caused a lethal cocktail which eventually stopped his heart and cardiovascular system

to shut down.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

When you reflect on this situation it becomes apparent that it was all caused by the greed and pursuant of money, big money as they say.

To the concert promoters producing the concert series, to MJ own endeavorers, to Conrad Murray's endeavors.

So many entertainers have fallen in an attempt in trying to live up to a self imposed public image, with the greed of

money fueling this drive as a partial incentive, only to create a human tragedy of its own.

You could really say that it was MJ's wealth and celebrity status that eventually killed him.

Kings are just human like you and I after all, no matter how much wealth they have.

• erbie
    erbie

He was VERY talented but I never understood why he was always grabbing his crotch and squeeling!

A sad loss which leaves people looking for someone to blame but maybe nobody is to blame.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit