I've Run Out of Stuff

by Farkel 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Farkel
    Farkel

Can you believe this? I have no more steam, and no more passion.

I've run out of stuff to write about. What is left to write about a religion that is so fucked up that everyting is already written about how fucked up they are?

I don't think anyone can trump my article about Berta and Bonnie. That was pretty explosive and had about a jillion page views. It must make the WT pukes in Brooklyn nervious that their slaves may read that one. hahahahaha!

That one had more views that the population of many Capitol cities in our States, not to mention the very important non-USA views.

Sorry. That was a shamefully puffery about a piece I did a while ago.

I won't even provide a link. You must do a little work to find it!

Farkel, Puffery CLASS

• talesin
    talesin

I want to offer you a challenge.

No, I don't.

Maybe not difficult, but you know what? You could help a lot with the human rights issue,,, if I'm going to the gov't with this, I would feel much more secure with you at my back.

t

• talesin
    talesin

holy jeebus! my screen just went all fucky-wacky and I had to shut down... ahahaha,,,

have a good one...:)

• talesin
    talesin

umm, sorry, hard to let this go ... philosophical thought never gets old ...

NO ... you haven't run out of stuff.

ciao, time to say "good nite gracie"

• wobble
    wobble

Farkel, I believe you have run out of stuff as much as I believe Mrs Wobble when she says "I'm not saying a word"...............wait for it, yes ! half a nano-second later her mouth moves and more than "a" word pops out !

I do empathise with how you are feeling, it is for us as it was for the great John Cleese, when asked why he no longer bothered to satirise the U.K Government he said, "You cannot satirise this lot, they have gone beyond that, they are beyond silly "

I like using that phrase about the WT/JDubs, they are "Beyond Silly"

• ReallyTrulyAthena
    ReallyTrulyAthena

Farkel - I lurrrrrrrked for a very long time and just signed on this board (all 'ficial-like n' stuff) last year. I've read posts of yours over the years and by gawd, you are scary smart and witty. Yes! - Berta & Bonnie was especially well-written. And, er....eye-opening. I think I popped a bowl of popcorn to accompany my reading of that particular post! Dang, but The Judge was somethin' else!

Well, maybe no-one will trump that article - except you. I hope that someone of your writing caliber will keep on a-scribblin'.............pretty please with a cherry on top?

But instead of posting the link to B&B, I'm going to be a slightly contrary ex-JW and post another piece you penned that I also loved - and LAUGHED....

http://corior.blogspot.com/2006/02/history-of-everything-stuff.html

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/social/humour/77330/1/The-History-of-Everything-and-Stuff

~ RTA (of the (a) I Couldn't Wait for Thursday Night's TMS to End So I Could Go Afterwards to Perkin's Restaurant Class, and (b) The Admiring of Farkel's Style Class)

PS - OK, I'm slightly in fear of you. Here's the link to the Bertha and Bonnie post: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/scandals/77915/1/Rutherford-Exposed-The-Story-of-Berta-and-Bonnie To those of y'all who haven't read this...please do!

• Heaven
    Heaven

Wait! What? Does this mean "Genital Times" is not coming after all? Farkel.... dang! I was so looking forward to that.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Errr....Farkel, you just need to take a short break and get some lead reloaded into your pencil, then start writing again.

Farkel needs lead in his pencil

• nateb
    nateb

Sounds like you need to look at some testoterone treatments.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Try revising some of your early works and posting it again for the benefit of newbies! Do a George Lucas "Starwars"....add an extra 4 minutes and re-sell it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit