Iran plans to send ships close to US waters

by Iamallcool 20 Replies latest social current

• dgp
    dgp

Iran's Navy may be tiny, but the real problem is that Ahmadinejad is stupid and fanatic, and has lost it more than once. It's as if you gave someone a grenade and left him to his own devices.

How many fools got on those two planes on 9/11?

• Pig
    Pig

I dont trust Israel with nuclear weapons any more than I trust Iran. Israel is paranoid and highly militant. I wouldnt be surprised if they nuked the US if they decided to stop supporting them. Havent we learnt anything from Iraq. There were no WMD's. Israeli intelligence lied

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Highly militant? By protecting themselves is militant?

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

You guys, don't be too dismissive of the Iranian military. They don't have to win-they don't CARE about winning. They want to start trouble, and I think we saw how much damage a few men who want to start troublecan do with very little 'firepower'. 10 years and 18 days ago, I think it was proven that a few men could set fire to the world in a very literal way, as well as metaphorically. Don't be cocky-they don't even CARE about winning, they are about proving a point-and you can bet that people will die, one way or the other, for them to do it. How many have died since9/11/01? That was 4 planes and 19 men. Tens/Hundreds of thousands dead. Economy is shattered. Eh, how big of a military force did OBL have? Think about it.

• Pig
    Pig

Sam Whiskey protecting themselves? Is that what they're calling it? I call it terrorism

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Israel is a huge part of the problem that we have in the region, basically because their interests are what cause us to interfere in ways that are counterproductive to our actual interests, which is counterintuitive. Between the money involved and religious fervour about Israels place in this "end of times" scenario, people have lost their minds. Oil/Greed influences, but it is the Israel part that gets us doing things that are counterproductive to overall peace and prosperity. Its all nice for the Israeli's, but not so much anyone else in the area.

• man oh man
    man oh man

Sounds like the coast guard could whip the iranian navy all by itself. lol

• man oh man
    man oh man

For some reason the saying keeps coming to my mind........."loose lips sinks ships" hahaha

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Well, it has been a year of nuclear disasters, earthquakes, revolutions, massacres in one of the most peaceful nations on earth. . .really, it's just Iran, right? How bad could it be?

• designs
    designs

Would the Iranian Navy have free access to the Mediterranean Sea.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit