Posted a question about "Mentally Diseased" apostates on Answerbag...look at these JWs' replies.

by Chemical Emotions 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Chemical Emotions
  • Mad Sweeney
  • Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Thank you, Mad Sweeney!!!

• stillstuckcruz
    stillstuckcruz

haha....nightcrawler

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

He likes to argue, doesn't he?

• stillstuckcruz
    stillstuckcruz

o my, yes! Justifying calling apostates "mentally-diseased". There are lot of other phrases that are in the bible that we don't simply walk up and call people. If I walked around calling people "stupid", or "fools" and an "@ss", they'd probably beat me up. Just because a phrase is in the bible, does not automatically mean it can be applied and said to any labelled individual.

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

"o my, yes! Justifying calling apostates "mentally-diseased". There are lot of other phrases that are in the bible that we don't simply walk up and call people. If I walked around calling people "stupid", or "fools" and an "@ss", they'd probably beat me up. Just because a phrase is in the bible, does not automatically mean it can be applied and said to any labelled individual."

EXACTLY!

• stillstuckcruz
    stillstuckcruz

Nightcrawler: "The Greek word translated here as “mentally diseased” is “noseo” which means being sick with any ailment of the mind, and in this application specifically spiritual sickness.

The truth of the matter is every human is mentally diseased regardless of what we may personally choose to believe, some more then others, in fact not recognising this shows just how far we may have already been affected by this epidemic."

---And so here he has basically implied that he is an apostate. Apostates are branded "mentally diseased". If everyone is mentally diseased, he must be an apostate......

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Lol good point! I'll tell him that.

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

I am too exhausted to argue anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit