I SAY PRAY FOR A CLEANSING OF THE GB! Godly Enima!

by mind blown 12 Replies latest jw friends

• mind blown
    mind blown

I SAY PRAY FOR A CLEANSING OF THE GB. PERIOD! Why should many leave if they still want to worship Jehovah. The GB has set themselves up as gods and have pushed way beyond what the scriptures read. I say a Godly Enima is in order.

2 Thessalonians 1:7

• sizemik
    sizemik

The WT$ has bowel cancer . . . it needs some intrusive surgery.

• Robdar
    Robdar

why pray for those wankers? do you really need the gb to worship Jehovah?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The Governing Body:

Friend or Enema?

• mind blown
    mind blown

Holy Crap Robdar......I'm not saying pray for them. I'm saying pray that they get cleansed out....

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Why should many leave if they still want to worship Jehovah.

Why should they stay?

Put things into perspective. This religion didn't exist in 1870. Was it possible to be a Christian, then? What about now?

WT is not, nor has it ever been, 'God's Organization'.

Release the bonds.

• mind blown
    mind blown

If you don't believe in the bible this is a mute point...."those who endure to the end will be saved" those who? endure what?

My family who's still in now see the GB/ BS and say they're not going anywhere... let the GB clean up their act..or go....Matthew 23:23-27

I've been out since 87 and still out.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Holy Crap Robdar......I'm not saying pray for them. I'm saying pray that they get cleansed out....

Holy effluence, mb. How is praying for the gb to be cleansed, not the same as praying for them? BTW, I like your idea that they need a big ol' Gawdly enema. I've been chuckling about it most of the morning.

• mind blown
    mind blown

I guess if you wanna get all technical Robdar... Butt seriously, those old GOATS, in due time will have some answering to do....as "naive' as it sounds I say pray for a big flush.....

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Are you saying that Jehovaer should shit them out?

That seems correct to me. Only prob is that there is no Jehovaer to do the shittin'.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit