Undercover JW Dissenter Flash Mob!

by 00DAD 24 Replies latest members private

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

pick an assembly date and site... then do the flash mob... be sure to film it for youtube... would be classic!

• White Dove
    White Dove

I'd help support the stuck-ins in their conga exit.

With relish, would I!

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

Doing it at the annual meeting this Saturday would be awesome!!!!!
    How about the special meetings for 10/22 and 10/29

• ziddina
    ziddina

Aouw crap!!

I like "Dad's" idea of wearing the same color - secretly - but as some have said, that might endanger those doing a slow, careful fade...

I also agree with White Dove - it would be fun to be kinda sorta still 'in' - but "bad associations", you know! "Marked", and all that - just to play the game!

But I REALLY like the idea of the "conga" line out the door!!

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Like all brothers could wear a certain color pocket square and sisters wear same color scarf

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Whats the appropiate color for apostasy?

• 00DAD
    00DAD

I'm just giving this thang a little BUMP!

• Bella15
    Bella15

Gosh, there is a kingdom hall blocks from my office and there is used to be one in the same block I lived before, I've wanted to go so many times just to make "some comments" lol! - but I'd rather vomit all day than being there for 1 hour. So, I'd love to do something like that or wear a T-shirt with JESUS LOVES YOU that I have, but you cannot pay me enough to do it.

The color for apostasy -- maybe PURPLE, SCARLET

• Diest
    Diest

I like a real falsh mob. Dancing, and talking about how tired you are of the dubs. Could you immagine it down on the D. Convention floor. You always see people walking around down there. They stop. Music comes on, they dance and chant. So who is our dance instructor on the board. I nominate serenitynow to carry it out with here friends lol.

• mrquik
    mrquik

Hey, now there's a thought. A conga line on the floor at an assembly. I'd show up just for that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit