Bethel Chicks who were HOT

by Black Man 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Man
    Black Man

I occasionally recollect over some of the female Bethelites - especially the hot ones. I was there in the 90s, when the commuter program was in full swing and sisters would sign up as commuters often to snage a full-time bethelite. Anyone remember the Wiggins sisters? There were 3 of them who got quite a bit of attention from regular staff. In the infirmary you had the lovely Nicolette - who I wonder whatever became of.

On the married tip, there were a few bethelites with fine wives. I remember Preston Griffin's wife (who everyone said looked like Halle Berry). She couldn't wait to get out the madhouse and was able to by getting pregnant.

Any hot bethel chicks you remember - what say you??!!

• nateb
    nateb

Too many to name.

The scenery made the drudgery a little more bearable.

92 to 93

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Sunshine De La Garza, She married a Bethelite, but I do not remember her new last name. She is smoking hot.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

There was a nurse I met when I 1st got there named Rachel F. Had the biggest crush for her but in my typical fashion back than never said anything to her after that 1st encounter.

There were others but she's the one who always sticks out.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Not hot, but a very nice sister named Krista Habager who married David...something.

Anyone remember her?

• talesin
    talesin

I feel very uncomfortable with these 'hot' women's names being posted.

That could be me, and though it's not a violation of the Posting Guidelines, I feel it is wrong.

2 cents, fwiw

tal

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I get what you're saying, talesin. I also think it's a bit sexist, too.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

The east coast girls are hip, I really dig those clothes they wear

And the southern girls with the way they talk,

They knock me out when I'm down there.

The mid-west farmers daughters really make you feel alright

And the northern girls with the way they kiss

They keep their boyfriends warm at night.

Wish they all could be Bethelite Girls

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Interesting, there are/were "hot Bethel chicks" but apparently no "Bethel Stud Muffins".

Just a bunch of nerdy-nerds ...

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Only a guy would start such a lame thread. Sorry, but I couldn't resist pointing that out.

And puh-leeze don't anybody even think of playing the race card!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit