Philly Phest - I

by Mister Biggs 38 Replies latest jw experiences

• flower
    flower

So whats the final head count here or do we have one yet?

i'm so looking forward to meeting everyone!

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

flower-

Can you e-mail me all the specific information about the resataurant (when, where, address, name, etc.)
    I know you gave me most of the info, but I want a new e-mail if that's not too much to ask of you.
    Also, the headcount, according to the list of names, stands at five adults and one child (badwillie's kid). Are any others of you bringing children/friends/spouse?

I love the Governing Body the way Philly loves Kobe.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I was really hoping to get to this gathering, but I've been sick as a dog with a stomach virus all week, and I still feel like crap. To make matters worse, it now looks as if my wife has come down with it too. I took Tuesday off from work as a sick day, but I've been trying to work through it the rest of the week, and it ain't working. So I think this weekend is going to need to be spent on the couch. Sorry, gang.

If it ends up getting moved to another weekend (hopefully with more than a day's notice), or if a second gathering is scheduled, count me in!

Tom
    "The truth was obscure, too profound and too pure; to live it you had to explode." ---Bob Dylan

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

Thanks for the response, Neon!
    I hope you and the wifey feel better real soon!
    We will definitely have a Philly Phest-Ia and we will absolutely give more of an advanced notice.

I love the Governing Body the way Philly loves Kobe.

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

^BUMP^
    Waiting on flower...

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

For those attending, I am e-mailing you all of the information within a few minutes. Thanks for your patience!!

• flower
    flower

Sorry, i was out running the streets lol. sent you an email biggs. my friend may also be coming.

• Isis
    Isis

Badwille,

I am from Pittsburgh, but my hudband and I have no problem travelling to Philly.

Isis

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

Dang it....this ones no good for me. I hope to make Phest 1a whether in Philly, or Princeton.

Boozy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit