This made me go awwwwwwwww

by watersprout 19 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

yes, cry children... feed me your tears...

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Monkey, who's pet are you?

• shamus100
    shamus100

No hablo english...

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

Remember the AWAKE article " A Balanced View of Pets" . Apparently the GB even felt the need to advise us on how we should feel about our animals...even sited scriptures....they have one for every occasion .

• talesin
    talesin

fsp,,, me, too, here's the story of how my gurl chose me, from an old thread I posted "I'm in love!"

To everyone who replied to this thread .... THANKS!!!

Here's how I was chosen...When I got to Kwin's place today, I had decided I wanted to take one of the kittens home .. it was a difficult decision to make, and I had to seriously weigh the costs. So, shortly after arriving, I picked up each of the kittens, and snuggled them in turn.About an hour later, I sat down to call one of my friends and have a little chat while the kids were playing a game downstairs.A couple of minutes later, I felt little claws clinging to my pants leg, and there she was ,, climbing up into my lap. I picked her up (instantly, the motor started to run) and looked into her eyes. She pushed out her little nose, and 'marked' me on either side of my face. I set her down in my lap, and the kneading began. Before I knew it, she was all curled up, asleep. Honoured to be chosen, I remain,talesin *kitty slave* klass

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

another cat lover, I thought we out numbered there.

• talesin
    talesin

:D

I've never seen that smiley before, hehe, cute

t

• shamus100
    shamus100

Cats are so cute and bitchy. I love them too - put me in the 'i love cats' category too.

Dogs smell and fart.

• finallysomepride
  • watersprout
    watersprout
    He used to be scared of tissue boxes, so we think he'd had bricks thrown at him at some point during his early life. He's got the Life of Riley now though. My son is always trying to feed him!

It was the same with Nellie, she was terrified of brooms. When I would get the broom out to sweep up she was poo and wee herself... Over time I could put the broom under her bum and sweep her out the way as she was ALWAYS under my feet! I still walk around waiting to be tripped up by her. Babysprout would always feed Nel, she was a very fat dog lol!

My puppy rescued me when I visited her part of the Arizona animal shelter.
    My rescue date is Feb. 1, 2010.

White Dove I am really happy you were rescued! You should celebrate your rescue date with wine and cake!

Can you imagine a world without animals ? My little pup is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time and he has been the one thing that keeps my mind open to the possibility that there really might be a God out there somewhere, one that is very different from the one i used believe in but can no longer can understand.

It would be a horrible world with animals! Animals teach us how to love inconditionally, they are not bothered about what we look like, what we wear, how intelligent we are... They love us because they can. Animals can teach us soo much.

nice story, me I prefer cats, my latest cat I picked from the animal rescue a year back, in fact he picked me. His name is Buddha, that's what he was named when I got him so I stayed with it. Offended a couple of jws when they found out what his name is. LOL

Hahaha! I love the name! Buddha suits a cat... I had three cats growing up, two from the cats protection and one that was abandoned and ended up at my house... I like cats but out of the two I prefer dogs... Cats always look at me like i'm stupid! Lol

Shamus give me a kiss!

Remember the AWAKE article " A Balanced View of Pets" . Apparently the GB even felt the need to advise us on how we should feel about our animals...even sited scriptures....they have one for every occasion .

Oh dear... Is there anyway I could read that article online??

She pushed out her little nose, and 'marked' me on either side of my face. I set her down in my lap, and the kneading began.

When a cat does that you truly are the chosen one! Too sweet!

Dogs smell and fart.

Nellie used to fart soo bad, she would yelp and jump up! Lol. Her breath stunk, her ass stunk, she just stank! But I would do anything to have her smelliness back!

Peace all you fellow animal lovers!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit