SO FRUSTRATED - I lost my flash drive

by Mad Sweeney 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

In addition to a bunch of stuff from work and school, all my research for this Saturday's Cult Free Radio was on there (in addition to the previous shows). If it doesn't turn up soon I'm going to have to "wing it" tomorrow.

I don't want to have to wing it. I had hours and hours of research saved on there. I gotta find that thing!!!

• Scully
  • Scully
    Scully

hope it turns up soon, so you don't have to kill me for posting that. LOL

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Found. Thanks to my lovely wife for checking on the floor of my other car.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Dude. Do yourself a favor and PM your email. I'll send you a dropbox invite. If you only have one copy of something, you don't have it.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Was that the one with our Interview?

If so, it was the Dumunz at work!

• shamus100
    shamus100

The offer still stands - I still can be your PR director.

Trust the monkey - the Jackass theme will work. Plus I have another bethelite that is interested in coming out of the closet too. This dude's name is Bruce.

• mummatron
    mummatron

Yay for Mrs S.! Bet you're relieved. I label mine (the drive label) with my name and write protect them, but always copy new stuff to one of my machines or Google Docs. This method came in very handy when I lost one at Uni and couldn't retrieve it from the Mac suite techies for another 2 weeks.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

I either attach a lanyard to the flash drive and wear it like a necklace, or clip it onto my key ring. Most flash drives have a little hole at one end for that purpose.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit